HTML5 is also a great option for multiple platform support, especially with Windows 8 devices. When using the CreateJS framework, we can re-use a lot of the same resources and processes that we would use from a Flash / Air project, including being able to efficiently use vector timeline animations made in Flash and easily port over most AS3 code.
I have worked on many HTML5 projects, which include:
* Flash to HTML5 ( using Create.js ) conversion of various slot machine games.
* Worked with the team at IndiLoop to create an extensive HTML5 with Node.js webapp for re-mixing music together.
* Various high end, and responsive, websites.
* Building hybrid apps using BackboneJS, ReactJS, Cordova, Crosswalk, Canvas, WebGL and HTML5
* Using NodeJS and Grunt as a development environment to compile ReactJS’s JSX, SCSS / SASS via compass, and to install build and deploy the mobile app using Cordova.